Love eating so much. I too love cooking simple cookings. But, I am a bit lazy in preparing spices and herbs. I wish I could invent a machine to peel onions and garlic! But of course, I have to eat, so I have to cook! These are a collection of tried and tested recipe. Most recipes are bilingual in English and Indonesian. Some are a collection of eat out stories.
And since no salt is created equal let alone ketchup, I never put exact measurement. I want myself (and my readers–if there are any) to find the joy in cooking, in not dictated by recipes. And soooooo, please feel free to read the recipes:
– Head directly to Fish Soup recipe. Click: Nasi Jaha (Ginger Fragrant Rice), Simple Baked Salad, Pumpkin Pie, Wedang Ronde (Ginger-based Hot Drink), Fish Soup
Vegetables, Flowers, Soups
– Flosivore: Stir-Fried Flowers
– Brenebon (Red Bean Soup) in three variants: with pork, with beef, vegetarian
– Head directly to Cara Bikin Sambal tanpa Cobek dan Ulekan
Meat, Main Course, Lauk
– Head directly to Nasi Jaha recipe.
– Head directly to Cara Masak Nasi di Microwave
– Head directly to Beef Steak in Rich Gravy
Desserts, Sweets, Fruits
– Head directly to Pumpkin Pie recipe.
Drinks, Alcoholic and Nonalcoholic
– Head directly to Wedang Ronde recipe.