Love eating so much. I too love cooking simple cookings. It’s not just because cooking is fun, it’s sometimes because I have to eat, so I have to cook! I am just a bit lazy in preparing spices and herbs. I wish I could invent a machine to peel onions and garlic and a self-frying machine that can keep my skin off hot oil splashes. OK, these are a collection of tried and tested recipes, mostly bilingual in English and Indonesian. Some are a collection of eat out stories.
And since no kecap (let alone ketchup) is created equal, I never put exact measurement. I want myself (and my readers–if there are any) to find the joy in cooking, in not being dictated by recipes. And soooooo, please feel free to read the recipes. Just click the links!
Vegetables, Flowers, Soups
– Brenebon (Red Bean Soup) in three variants: with pork, with beef, vegetarian
– Head directly to Cara Bikin Sambal tanpa Cobek dan Ulekan
Meat, Main Course, Lauk
– Head directly to Nasi Jaha recipe.
– Head directly to Cara Masak Nasi di Microwave
– Head directly to Beef Steak in Rich Gravy
– Head directly to Fish Soup recipe. Click: Nasi Jaha (Ginger Fragrant Rice), Simple Baked Salad, Pumpkin Pie, Wedang Ronde (Ginger-based Hot Drink), Fish Soup
Desserts, Sweets, Fruits
– Head directly to Pumpkin Pie recipe.
Drinks, Alcoholic and Nonalcoholic
– Head directly to Wedang Ronde recipe.
Eat Out Drink Out and More
– On sustainable palm oil: Sawit: Antara Cinta, Benci, dan Solusi
– My write-ups about fair trade fisheries and Fair Trade Month 2018, go to Yayasan MDPI